just a little less sane than yesterday

Friday, July 07, 2006

stolen entry...

Copy-pasted out of Mark's blog ;)

1. Of your name?

Candice and Louie are derived from the names of my grandmothers, Morgan is because Im year of the horse (trivia: Morgan is a large pony)... the others are just because my parents thought they were pretty ^_^;

2. Of your parents?

My Dad is a Cebuano with relatives practically everywhere, who spent his childhood in the U.S. and my Mom is a Cebuana with roots in Bacolod I think... they met at a photoshoot, he gave her peanuts... :O

3. Of your last birthday?

2nd to the last day in Cebu. went to all my favorite places and ate all my favorite Cebuano food... got Herbie, (my frog) and Sheryl (my ipod)... last minuet packing for Manila. bittersweet day...

4. Of your first love?

I dont know about LOVE... but my first 'crush' was in grade1 yata... felmar cruz, -.-; dont ask for elaboration...

5. Of your room?

My dorm room has 4 beds, 1 ref, 4 closets, 4 cubbyholes, 4 study tables, 4 fans, a whole mess of bags, clothes and books. and three other people in it :)

6. Of last Christmas?

Had relatives over... wanted to shoot a particular one before the end of the evening. :) my affection is limited to 1st degree relatives.

7. Of last Valentines day?

Lalang... regular day. I got myself one of the chocolate flowers that they were selling at the canteen... :D yummmm....

8. Of your current clothes?

maong capris my floppy 'dept. of mental health... patient' shirt, my trusty black jacket, socks, undies, and the high cut chucks I wore to last year's prom. ;)

9. Of the first time you saw your crush?

ORSEM 06-07... -.-; hehehe... pwede mag-shift?? ^_^

10. Of you and your best friend/s?

My current bestfriends kay, sila Beagle, Patti, Chris and Irish :O

--->bonding with Patti over a secret and charicatures on the second day of ORSEM, bonding with beagle and Irish on SOM night, additional Beagle bonding because of.. 'bata' ;p bonding with chris on the third day of ORSEM as English blockmates (ballroom dancing!!! ;))

11. Of the last place you went to?

Ummm... back to my dorm room after showering??

12. Of the last time you cried?

June 12, 2006... On the drive to the airport.

13. Of your greatest achievement so far?

??? Uhmmmmmm.... getting into BMH?? I dunno... :O

14. Of the last movie you watched?

Failure to Launch, watched it again with Jenny and Joan last night sa dorm... ;) mwahahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home