just a little less sane than yesterday

Monday, September 03, 2007

Shot full of holes

Another bullet post (you get the pun in the title right? come on I'm trying to be clever here)

Agenda for the next 3 days.
  • Midautumn Gratia design and layout proposal: cream, gold, burnt up paper, and chinese characters... throw in a couple of old Chinese guys for good measure (today)
  • Accounting quiz for long problems (make a multi-step income statement AND a classified balance sheet for a company who screwed up their entries and want you to fix it. (today)
  • Chi1 homework. Make a weekly schedule in Chinese and pick up one of your classmates. also in Chinese. (today)
  • Filipino project, phase 1 of I don't know how many yet.. ink in sketches (half of the story!!! boooyaa!!) to be given to Jami for coloring (today)
  • Avenue Q tickets reserved and waiting for me in all their pretty-ness at Gateway Natio *note to self pick up pens for Fil while there. (today)
  • More accounting. moving on in life to a brand new form of torture. for more details see chapter 8 of your accounting textbook. (today)
  • Heights deliberations. action in the analog world after the loooooooooonng hiatus. 3:00-4:30 DO NOT MISS (tomorrow)
  • Gratia meeting and submission deadline 4:30-6:00 can't cut because Trish already is T.T (tomorrow)
  • Filipino paper on the wonderfulness that is buwan at baril (tomorrow)
  • Accounting is my friend. Accounting is my friend. Accounting is my friend. Accounting is my friend. Accounting is my friend. Why does it hate me? (tomorrow)
  • Start reading for Sci10 long test. Orals this time. Come to me o ye bullshiting powers. (Thursday)
  • Heights digital Arts talk. continue shameless plugging (all the way up until September 12)
  • Find a bowl. a big breakable one.
  • find a quiet dark hole to crawl into and die in. make sure its not a fox burrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home