just a little less sane than yesterday

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Character sketch...

...for my (now level 3!) Dwarven Cleric Dungeons and Dragons Character. I decided to give myself 30 minutes before I start flogging my brain with budgets and costing again. *offers up a silent prayer to the great Sir MauMau, pleading for an easy 2nd Accounting 101 long test* This also serves as an outlet for my frustration at not having been able to join the Dumaguete campaign. >.< Rawr.



Character Name: Garrhel Gender: Female Race: Dwarf Class: Cleric
Alignment: Neutral Height: 4'8" Weight: 237 pounds (SOLID haha)
Deity: Sehanine

Ability Scores: Defense:
Strength: 12 AC: 18
Constitution: 12 Fort: 11
Dexterity: 14 Ref: 12
Intelligence:10 Will: 16
Wisdom: 18
Charisma: 15 HP: 34

Feats: Weapons:
Ritual Caster Warhammer: 1d10+5
Astral Fire Flaming great sword: 1d10+1d6 continuos fire damage
Dwarven Weapon Training

Spells: Features:
Lance of Faith Turn Undead
Sacred Flame Divine Fortune
Divine Glow Healer's Lore
Cascade of Light Healing Word
Blazing Beacon

This is actually the second version of the character sketch. The original (which is on the page next to my caricature of Sir Badirri at the back of my Chinese notebook) had too much armor for a (at the time) 2nd level character so I decided to have another go at it. I got scolded by RJ when he saw the orginal size of the warhammer. XD So I got some reference pics (mostly WHO40K images) and now we have the monstrosity in the picture. The middle bit looks kinda girly imo but what the hell. Hmmm, I just realized that I forgot to draw the greatsword (Greatsword/Broadsword/Bastardsword (?)... basta I remember it was flaming :D hahaha hooray for loot) Might photoshop it in nalang when I get around to coloring this... After the 2 other things lined up in my projects folder- which has more stuff in it now! wheeee...

Ah well...now 5 minutes are all that seperate me from Indirect Overhead costpools and Cash Budgets and Scheduling. *cry*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home