just a little less sane than yesterday

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Beadle Beadle...

..be me. I'm the Beadle for my PolSci class. I'm not sure whether or not to feel sorry for my classmates :D lol. I actually spend more time making posts for the yahoogroup than I do making blog entries for my multiply. O.o but they're just as loopy. Just to give you an idea of what kind of beadle I am (and because I don't really have anything more interesting to post at the moment)... here's this weeks update post.

Hey people,

More polsci related things for you to muddle over :)

First of all, the Fieldtrip Group updates: Don't forget that Sir needs to sign
your letters to the gov agency and the Polsci dept before you send
them out. Don't forget to address the dept letter to the Dean of the dept. her name is Mrs. Alma Salvador.

HoR (never mind how it sounds when you read it):
August 6 Wednesday, 3:30 pm.
Senate:
August 13 pending the approval of the Senate
S.C.:
Wednesday or a Friday in August pending approval
BIR:
July 31 Thursday pm----SCHOOL HOLIDAY! (St. Ignatius Day in case you
were wondering. Thank you Mr. Dead guy!)
Q.C. Gov:
Coordinating with the office of the mayor and/or the city council

For Tuesday (July 22):
We need to do a lot of things.
1. Read the Rebullida and Migdal Readings.
There are still copies with Ate Alma (I went back and left mine for
those who didn't get copies earlier this week) but they will be gone
by tomorrow cuz I kinda need to read them :P just text me nalang if
you still don't have a copy by the end of the day. That being said,
please DO have a copy at the end of the day. Save yourselves the load
and the hassle of having to hunt me down. It won't be easy. *hides behind a tree*

2. Read Sir's case files. Supposedly he'll be sending links so keep an
eye out for them.

3. Since we'll be discussing the separation of Church and State it is
highly advisable that you read through Section 6 and memorize the
little bold bits. Sir always announces quizzes but apparently his grilling-este-
recitation schedule follows no such constraints. Take today for
example. >_<*

4. Write your 2 page reflection paper.
Again, readings based reflection on "Is Democracy good for the
Philippines?", 2 pages, TNR, double spaced, font size 12. It's a great
chance to make up for the quizzes apparently.

On that note...

Entablado is presenting "TARONG: Tatlong Dula ng Pagtawid" They will
still be showing it next week and it's another opportunity for a bonus
paper. Dates for showing are 22,23,24,25 and 26 at 7 pm, with a 3 pm
showing on 26. I will be watching the show on the 25th. If you can't
go on the 25th (or if you just don't want to, because... DUH its a
FRIDAY NIGHT...) Don't worry, you can always make your own
arrangements. Or not. I mean, its not required or anything.
For those of you who wish to accompany me (char) Text me by Sunday and
I'll try to buy the tickets in bulk. And maybe we can have dinner or
something after. It is a Friday night after all ;P

Next, on July 30 Wednesday at 4:30-6:00 pm, there will be a plenary
session at Leong Hall entitled "Re-imagining Philippine Elections".
Unlike the Entablado paper this is REQUIRED. I don't know what they
can do to us if we don't go, but do you really want to find out? *cue
foreboding music* O_o;

Lastly, to Steve and Kurt: I have your quizzes. Just to satisfy my
inner pyromaniac, I plan to burn them. If you want them (or if you
want to burn them yourselves) text me by tomorrow night.

And just cuz I don't really know how to give this post a proper sense
of closure uuhhhh... Congratulations on surviving 6 weeks of polsci!
hahaha labo. @.@

Have a nice weekend guys :D

-GaNi-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home