just a little less sane than yesterday

Monday, February 12, 2007

How time flies

I cant believe its been almost a month since my last post. if you can call that a post, that is. Hahahahaha... So I guess I'm a bit tired of being emo (it is sort of draining isn't it?) and i wanted to make a lala post :) about what you say? Good question!

Ehhhmmm you don't happen to have a good answer do you?

sigh... I guess I'm just a little out of practice. Talking on and on in relative coherence in a jolly manner isn't as easy as all we jolly people make it out to be. Or it could just be that I have a problem with it, in which case you should go find a more adept jolly person :) The first and most obvious topic that comes to mind is Valentines (what with the date proximity and all.) Hey, not all blogs have to be profound. And if you want one of those, well, go look up a Buddha blog... road to enlightenment stuff should be rather profound right? Yeah... So anyway...

In case you have just come out from under the rock where I have been spending my days, Valentines is only two days away! And everyone (to a certain degree, on some level) is thinking one word. A word that assails everyone at about this time of year, surrounding them in a mist of frills and pink rose scented mist. a single one syllable word made of four measly letters with boatloads of connotations attached, as well as the power to illicit a wide range of reactions. From the timid blushing smile of a young school girl, to the cuss screaming axe waving rampage of an enraged bitter single. ah yes. That word.

Love.
The L- word.
And you all thought the F-word was bad.

Well as Gogo (sorrry ah, nag discuss man gud mi ug Waiting for Godot... they were right it is the play where nothing happens... twice) would say: "Nothing to be done." Valentines is coming and its not like you can stop a world wide holiday (though how cool of a super villain would you be if you could right?) So the best you can do is roll with the punches and laugh at this silly holiday straight in its metaphorical face.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Admittedly it doesn't have that much of an effect but there you have it.

Sigh... anyway... I have a plan! and it is a lovely plan indeed!! *cackle cackle* of course... I can't tell you about it or anything... otherwise it would lose its amazing-ness. lolz... okay so it's not that great of a plan but whatever... (Dear lord am I starting to sound conyo?) bleeecchhh... anyway, yeah... I do have a plan... but you know about those plans that simply cannot be bulgar-ed on the internet, lest everyone discover the plan and spoil the surprise of it all? It's one of those plans...
Then why--you would sensibly ask me--did I even bring it up in the first place? Yet another good question!! And again, if you want a good answer you're going to have to give it yourself. ;)

Hahahaha... anyway.. that's all folks. back to the analog world I go... :) this wasnt such a bad rebound post if I do say so myself... :)

-prosepusher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home