just a little less sane than yesterday

Monday, November 27, 2006

My Christmas anti-wishlist

I knew I told myself that I wouldnt read Ishees christmas wishlist... but I ended up doing it anyway... huhurrr... I love ishee blogs... theyre so fun :) hahahaha... anyway, releived be moi that my gift is not in fact on that list. I mean, come one, of you get someone somtheing from a list it just seems so... I dunno... effortless? Come on, put a litlle thought in to your gifts naman! Happy sila cuz its what they asked for but hindi ko ma happy giving a gift that they wont be surprised by.. so there. :P

Anyway, while reading Ishees blog I found the best quote in the world which I will share with you...

"adding insult to the injury na ata yan ha. adding salt to the wound. adding ketchup to the blueberry cheesecake. adding gravy to the shampoo."

Ang kulit no? Ahahahaha lurvit :D anyway, ishee was talking about things she didnt want to get for christmas and this particular sentiment is aimed towards receiving recycled gifts. Now, I am oppossed to giving people xmas wishlists but I do beleive that a list of things NOT to get is in order.

I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE AND DEEP FRY YOUR EYEBALLS IF YOU DO NOT HEED THESE GUIDELINES.

*Please do not get me anything furry. It gathers dust rather quickly and I already have 2 previously-white-but-now-grey cats doing that at home :)

*Animal prints are a no no....

*Nothing grape flavored or grape related. I hate grape. play it safe and dont get me anything related to fruits nalang.

*No food. I want something I can keep. My packrat instincts are adamant about this.

*No picture frames. No mugs. No figurines. Seriously, do you acually know anyone who wants to get soehing like this for christmas? How sad naman....

*I dont like useless things. If I wanted something whose only value lay in its visual appeal, Id paint myself a picture. And then get bored with it later because I cant do anything with it. figurines fall under this group.

*For the love of god do not get me earrings. I HAVE NO EAR HOLES. what am I supposed to do wih them??

*The only jewelry I wear is the necklace turned bracelet tht my brother gave me for my birthday. I feel no inclination to wear any other jewelry.

*Feel free to get me books but MAKE SURE THAT I DONT HAVE THAT ONE YET.

*I dislike plastic gifts... I dont know why...

*Im sorry beagle but I hate mickey mouse. and goofy and daffy and minnie and pluto and daisy and clarabell or whoever the heck else have you. If you even think popeye I will skewer you alive. The only acceptable cartoon character is garfield.

*Just as a precaution, I dont want you to get me anything living... or used to be living but is now stuffed/enbalmed or whatever...

*Like Ishee I ont want any recycled gifts. Ka pthetic ana oi... nuff said. recycled wrapper is fine.

:) Truth to tell, I dont really think Im that hard to shop for, mabaw ra man kog kalipay, just use your imaginations :D Happy shopping!!! mwah!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ara said...

>.<
that's going to make it much much easier....

4:31 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Tornilla said...

Ahahaha... of course it will :D

1:47 AM  
Blogger $obi said...

same

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home