just a little less sane than yesterday

Thursday, September 20, 2007

The end draweth nigh...

Only 3 more weeks until we call the first semester quits. I can't wait :D hahaha... I'll (hopefully) be starting fresh as a Legal Management major :) I'm not really worried about which block I end up in apparently Alyx and Aikka are part of block O which means that I have friends in all 4 blocks :D yeayz... For some reason I just hope I don't end up in Tara's old block. I have a bad feeling bout it is all... but then again if I did that'd mean that I'm with sila Dane so it's probably not that bad either.

But aside from the banyuhay-ness of it all some of the reasons I want the sem to be over and done with are:

-Matapos na ang isang chapter ng punyetang NSTP na yan. I hate children. so small and smelly, so god awfully brainless... And contrary to what Mylene says, there IS such a thing as an ugly kiddie. MARAMI NGA SILA. and to cap it all off they're filthy little buggers too. bati na gali mo ug nawng, hugaw pa jud. It goes without saying that I'm pro contraceptives.

-No more Acc10!!! bagong form of torture nanaman pero at least I have a one month recuperating period laid out for me. thank you lord, magbinuotan na jud ko promise...

No more Math!
Well not strictly speaking since math is... *shudder* everywhere... but at least I wont have formal studies in the damn thing anymore. Loves it tuloy.

and the best thing is...

-No more Filipino... EVER!!!
Ahahahahahahahahihihiheeehoohaaohuuhuhihahahaho! * jumps around and waves a large happy banner while laughing hysterically*

My new words of power are: Hapit na sembreak.

Let us chant the mantra of happiness together; Hapit na sembreak, Hapit na sembreak, Hapit na sembreak, Hapit na sembreak, Hapit na sembreak, Hapit na sembreak, Hapit na sembreak, Hapit na sembreak, Hapit na sembreak, Hapit na sembreak, Hapit na sembreak, Hapit na sembreak, Hapit na sembreak, Hapit na sembreak, Hapit na sembreak, Hapit na sembreak...

-prosepusher-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home