just a little less sane than yesterday

Saturday, July 22, 2006

series post 1

This will ba part of a series that Ill be posting over the next few weeks... :D
Lalang...

Me:

[_] I am shorter than 5'4.

[_] I think I'm ugly. (not all the time.. :/)

[_] I have many scars.

[x] I tan easily. (I think the word youre looking for is BURN... crispy fried me...)

[x] I wish my hair was a different color. (a lighter brown than it currently is...)

[_] I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.

[_] I have a tattoo. (I had a henna tattoo once :O)

[x] I am self-conscious about my appearance. (not a whole lot, but you know...)

[_] I have/I've had braces. (I dont care if I might need them...they look painful.. >.<)

[_] I wear glasses.

[_] I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.

[x] I've been told I'm attractive by a complete stranger.

[_] I HAD more than 2 piercings. (I dont even have ear piercings :O)

[_] I HAD piercings in places besides my ears.

[x] I have freckles. (here and there...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home