just a little less sane than yesterday

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Stresssss....

Today is Wednesday September 27 2006. Though... the blog says that already doesnt it? O_o;

September 28- personal deadline for I.P. paper contribution (let's do this sh*t!)

September 30- Hope for the flowers
- Personal deadline for the Plant Care Project Paper

October 1- Basketball finals (Oh my god...)
-Personal deadline for the Sentece Outline

October 2- Joan's Birthday
- Deadliest Deadline: Sentence Outline
-HSBC talk (if ever I go)

October 4- Deadliest deadline: PCP paper

October 9- Deadliest Deadline: RESEARCH PAPER

October 13- Group paper
13- LIT 13 long test

October 16- Deadliest Deadline: RESEARH PAPER: FINAL
-Deadliest Deadline: Reading Journals

This is non-inclusive of org activities, other E.S. 10 stuff, Math and Fil deadlines....
which basically means I'd be scott free if I didnt have English...

Lord smite Abola... T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home