just a little less sane than yesterday

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Trapped

I feel so cold...

the sun has set

the night unfolds

Im on the net...

ngek.... and you people thought this would be another emo post didn't you? -admit it- Seriously though... my fingers are numb little sticks attached to the quivering lumps that I use as hands. It's so friggin cold. Its quarter to seven, and I find myself stuck in the airconned library because its pouring outside. ---> thus explaining my frigid condition.

Today was another "no class" day... not because there was no class per se, but because I didnt go to the one class I did have. Free cut again sa English and Lit and instead of ES I went to Kenny Rogers to hold an interview for my acursed research paper (...Lord Smite Abola---> my new mantra) Thats all really...

wait... the rain is stopping. I have to leave and run like a headless chicken to the dorm before it starts up again... It might be wetter outside but wet is definitely better than trapped freezing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home