just a little less sane than yesterday

Monday, December 24, 2007

As per tag instructions...

Hey there! These are 8 trivial facts about me that you don't know :) then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Post these rules first:
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


1) 3 of my 6 names actually have a backstory (and here you thought my parents just pulled them out of a hat didn't you?)

2)I'm a DnD "geek". (DnD is COOL!!! ....shudup...)

3)I recently dislocated my left pinky toe (something so ridiculous can only happen to me :P)

4)I sleep face down or with a pillow on my head (which bothers my roommates a lot cuz they think I'm gonna suffocate one of these days)

5)I use my period as an excuse to be antisocial (even when I don't have it)

6)My favorite farm animal is a goat (*shrug*)

7)I have the bad habit of getting up and turning off my alarm without actually waking up (zombie much)

8) When I'm nervous I start talking in rapid english or bisaya (sometimes to myself if there isn't anyone else there lol...)



I tag the following: Chris, Trish, Erika, Shobe, Ishee, Cy, Dea, and Kraig


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home