just a little less sane than yesterday

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Note to self...

...
Read accounting: to make sure I don't maintain retard status in the mind of my french seatmate
Read Polsci: cuz Sir Baddiri is annoying and I want to one up him
Review chinese: in order to uphold my honor as a cai laoshi de xuesheng
Organize my quarter of the room: so I can move again
Read making money: because I need my fix
Download PHB 4.0: and try to twink my cleric
Sketch: to up happiness levels
Download junjou theme: becuase its retardedly happy
Dance the makarena: just to freak my roommate out

short list of things to do, made for the sake of eating up time while I wait for a lull in the rain- my signal to make a mad dash back to the dorm where proper posts about my weekend (which was uber awesome thank-you-very-much) After I do the first 4 things on the list cuz those are kinda important. :P

Look! a lull!!! *quick post and runs away*






Labo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home