just a little less sane than yesterday

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Can you hear...

...stole this from my friend RJ. It's kinda like that game I played with Anjo, Tara and Magsy on one of our spur of the moment laags. It's hilarious how fitting random things can be sometimes. This one doesn't have the "What's your stripper song" question though :P Tara='ako si M16' XD as they say "benta, pare!" haha lol, peace dear :P

Directions: Open your choice of music player and put it on SHUFFLE. Press PLAY. For every question, type the song thats on. When you go to a new question press the next button.

Opening Credits: "Hands Open" by Snow Patrol
"It's not as easy as willing it all to be right. Gotta be more than hoping it's right" Optimism isn't enough anymore. lol :P

Waking Up: "Gone" Switchfoot
"...like summer break is gone, like saturday is gone." ...Waking up on a monday ;p slightly lethargic feel to the song haha... plus, the long twitchy intro with the confused level mixes is sort of like the first thirty minutes of my day.. spent in and out of consciousness.

Average Day: "Miles apart" Yellowcard
"Now we've all grown up, gone on and moved away. Nothing I can do about it, nothing I can say" ...says the college junior. Shit. scary thought.

First Date: "Goodbye to you" Michelle Branch
"Of all the things I believed in. I just want to get it over with" ... bad first date huh? lol xp

Falling In Love: "Head Over Feet" Alanis Morisette

"You've already won me over in spite of me" ... dili na lang ko mu comment.. -.-;

Fightscene: "Seasons of Love" Stevie Wonder/Rent Cast
"...In times that he cried, in the bridges he burned or the way that she died!" <-- only violent bit in the song lol...uh.. broadway musical sing off!! xp

Breaking Up: "Ava Adore" Smashing Pumpkins
"We must never be apart".. someones getting dumped :P slightly depraved quality to the music.. hmmm :P

Getting Back Together: "Feel it" Blackeyed Peas
O.o neh?

Secret Love: "Wouldn't it be nice" Beach boys

"...And wouldn't it be nice to live together In the kind of world where we belong" hahaha warm fuzzy feelings abound ! lolz :D

Life's Okay: "What I believe" Sum 41

"I guess that's just what I believe" optimitstic cop-out. lol I guess I do believe that lifes okay :P

Mental Breakdown: "Grow old with you" Adam Sandler
Hahaha! Love destroys all logcal thought process. And then you go and throw senility into the mix :P lulz..

Driving: "Maybe it's just me" Butch Walker - A lot like love OST
I can imagine warbling this song with friends as you speed down SLEX on a starry more than less sabog roadtrip night :P

Learning a Lesson: "Looking for a Wall" Smahmouth
"So kill your T.V. and kill your phone Be quiet and be alone with you" I like this. Sometimes we just need to be able to shut ourselves off from all the distractions our senses get flogged by on a daily basis and just learn to be alone with ourselves an our thoughts. Have a conversation with the voices in your head!!! hahaha... :)

Deep Thought: "I can see clearly now" Snuff -Muppets Treasure Island OST
"I can see clearly now the rain is gone, I can see all obstacles in my way" I see the light! Hahaha... hmmm my deep thoughts sound really babaw and happy though lolz..

Flashback: "I've Got A Dark Alley And A Ba" FallOut Boy
Haha, one of their non-mainstream songs :D kacha!! "..force a smile, baby's half dead, from comparing myself to everyone else around me" self-concious MH days :P

Partying: "relaxmusic" Ryan
By party I assume you mean the kickass ones that I hold in my head. Strictly RSVP you understand ;p

Happy Dance: "Chelsea Dagger" The Fratellis
"Dohdadoododahdohdodadohdadoo, do, dodahdododahdodahdoh!!! ... 3x" need I say more? :D

Ok, so the secret's out, I'm a sneaky devil. Lol.

Regretting: "Bad Day" Daniel Powter
Strangely enough this is actually one of my happy songs. The music video is adorable. :) The vibe I get from this song is sort of like, "Awww, that sucked...screw it. lalala" Regret isn't something to dwell on. :)

Long Night Alone: "Buloy" Parokya ni Edgar
Hmmmm... happy go lucky as a front for hella depressed... sounds familiar. yuck emo moment. Shet... suicide song O.o;

Death Scene: "When You're around" Motion city soundtrack

"...I can't f*cking stand it, when you're around..." hmmm not my death scene apparently... *holds chainsaw in a contemplative manner*

Closing Credits: "You live, you learn" Alanis Morisette

atay. char ba -.-; where did I get this??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home