just a little less sane than yesterday

Monday, August 21, 2006

Sagala

The time is currently 11:53 am. disregard what the blog time says. :) I have the happy opportunity to be posting at this point in time due to one happy fact: FiliPino FREE CUT!!! Aja! mwahaha... I finished lunch early (gets patted on the head by Ms. Vinrao later for abiding by the rules of proper dietary timing... :O) and now I have about an hour before my P.E. Now I havent written in about a week or so right? Hahay.... so much has happened in the past week. Theres so much to write and yet I know that If I get it all in you guys would put up a petition to close my blog for its numnerous and obscenely long entries. I wouldnt blame you honestly :) SO I suppose Ill have to do this in an installment basis... Here we go:

* The main reason this week has seemed so long and mercilessly full is the fact that I was helping out with Q1s sagala entry: ZUMA!!! *dramatic eeek2x music playing in the background* Hes a big green guy with snakes coming out of his trapezius (is that right?) muscles. He spends his time eating virgin hearts, raping them and whatnot... ;p scary stuff yeah?

:) I was there on Mon-Thurs helping out with the backdrop (I dont know where else they could have put me ;p). I hitched a ride to Enzos house with Ystacey, Jami and of course Pao... how can we forget Pao? duh... iyaha biya to na car @.@ Anyway, we left at mga 4:00 and got to Enzos house -extremely large and full of breakable things (I was very worried about my clumsy tendencies at first)- before Enzo got there... Not a lot was done that first day... mostly the foundation/ initial sketching... but hey when you look at it properly, thats a pretty darn important part of the whole process... We pigged out on pepsi, popcorn and pizza :) ahaha... plus enzo fed us more later (:O and I had promised Crissy that Id be her 'diet buddy' for the debut> Naks... :p ahaha... well dieting isnt my thing anyway... and neither is excercise ;p)
Im glad Mario asked me to come and help :) I almost forgot how much fun it is working on aproject like this... I havent done serious backdrop work since Aida (The Miss Saigon thing doesnt count-though I loved doing it, Go NEWTON!!- because... well, the whole thing was only three blasted colors for goodness sake...)
I ended staying late the last 2 nights... til mga 1 in the morning kapin :O... ahahaha... naa bitaw koy mahitch ;p.. Enzos dad brought us home the first time (hes such a nice guy :) ) and Pao drove on Thurs (hes such a nice guy :) )...It wasnt all joyful, I almost ruined my favorite pants mind you. I was hysterical for about 2 min after i saw the stain on the knee (thank God it wasnt textile @.@) but coming back to the real point of the whole thing, I really liked the finished output :) though honestly I didnt do as much as they kept giving me credit for.. Harvey did most of the igat2x stuff. I was just there to help out fill in paint ;p It was fun being there, I felt like one of the guys :o It almost always, ended up with me, Enzo, Harvey and Pao left behind at Enzos house (well Enzos prescence is a no-brainer @.@) Me the lone girl kunuhay ;p ahaha... we spent a lot of the time listenong to Enzos shockingly senti playlist :) He doesnt really look the type does he? :) I couldnt help but add gugmang giataty to his playlist. Go bisaya! ;p
The darnest thing was that I never actually got to see the live performance... Curse you Leloy!!! ToT I didnt get oput until 6:47 (I remember the exact time-I kept stealing peeks at my phone...) and when I got out they had been done for almost half an hour and everyone was packing up and leaving >.< d'oh!! I was peeved for like 3 seconds before I got over it. (Ces and Jami have videos anyway... so Im told... Ive yet to see them but I fully intend to)

>Ill be posting aobut Friday and Saturday night as soon as I can... (Friday was extremely interesting though I refuse to give any detailed information now, or in my next post. It was something we all agreed upon...)

Ahahaha... Ive got less than 20 min left before first bell... and I still have to walk to the cov courts... not to mention change... :) were the blue team again (I seem to play better in blue than white?? weird... It might be a fluke... Well see...) :) anyway.. I guess I better get this thing up and out before I run out of time. If Im late, it wont matter that I followed the proper dietary timing rules ;p
-prosepusher-

2 Comments:

Blogger Ara said...

well dieting isnt my thing anyway... and neither is excercise ;p)

>same here dear..lol :)
i'm starting to regret not making excercise into a habit.. i'm turning into a blimp >.<

4:02 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Tornilla said...

blimps are cool... they fly around! :D hahaha... If Im going to be fat, I might as well be able to fly :D

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home