just a little less sane than yesterday

Friday, August 11, 2006

Eck...

Shout out muna tayo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISIT!!! (belated kay kahapon pa man, pero you get the point...)

SOOO... Interesting developments as of this noon starting from yesterdays news:

-Indegenous singing in the background is not condusive to prayer.
This is a brilliant realization that made itself apparent to us yesterday after Bro Wymer (tama ba?) had another one of his lessons on 'how to pray'. Frankly speaking, I didnt learn anything... T.T aside from the afore mentioned statement of course. I think it would have gone better if we used Heart of Worship by Hillsongs, but Im biased so feel free to ignore that particular opinion.

-I am extremely bothered by my English thesis.
I cant decide on a topic. and I need a sample bibliography by monday (@.@ wonderful, wouldnt you say?) I know that Resource distribution is easier to research on and way less subjective than a paper on religion or Taglish but come on... boring much?? >.<; eck eck... I have 24 hours to resolve this. -Had a good ADS (ei-di-es---->if you're going to be particular...) session yesterday.
it was about rebuttal so that might explain some of it ^_^

-Our facilitator (*****) was freakishly gwapo.
whichever angle you choose to look at him from, gwapo jud siya. Front, side, fortyfive degrees, backview, left, right... @.@ nya, super galing pa magdebate and discuss... Eck! freakishly gwapo talaga... (ogle-ogle)

-Birthday ni ISIT!!! wala jud xa nagsaba at all! nya gi librehan mi ug Shakeys! w00t!! ahahaha! bitaw, 3 and a half hours of full on bisaya-ness. Bisaya, Bisdak terminology, Bisdak jokes, recollections bout Cebu and sci-hi (hahaha... OP si Jon ;p) nya, grabe, adik camera! kodak moments galore... PLUS my favorite part:
Knock knock
Knock knock who?
SABAW!!! :D (rolling on the floor laughing my brains out)... lahi jud kuyog mga bisdak--->iba talaga sama sa mga bisaya

-SM North EDSA isnt that far away pala.
I went on a couple of errands with kibo (HAHA!!! Round one may go 'to you' but my checklist trumps yours!!! mwahahahahahahaha!!!) anyway, I can unwind, a little bit on that one aspect of my life...

-Nenen is having a despidida in T-minus 5 hours and 11 minutes.
Ive been debating on whether or not I should go or not. At first the issue was transpo, but apparantly thats been arranged.. then it was time, before I remembered that ISO has no curfew. And the current issue is: as far as Im aware; Chris, Beagle, Ishee, and Patti arent going... awkward much darling? uhhhh... Yeah... I sorta want to be there cuz, you know, I like Nenen, and its sad that shes leaving... but then... yeah... Disregard the lack of coherency... Lets just chalk it down to: I have the feeling that Ill be a liiiittttllee out of place.

Either way, I wanted to get her a goodbye gift (I like giving gifts. so sue me. >.<) and whether I go or not the gift will get to her, and thats what matters to me. I dont have to be there physically and suffer through a social gathering (Im very bad at dealing with parties.. enter introvert) for her to know that Ill miss seeing her around when shes gone. (no more de quiros debates!!! T.T)
anyway, the cards been signed and it starts with Im sorry I couldnt make it.... its down in writing. Its final. Its over. The end. Finito.

I still want to be there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home